“It’s Live” – Open for Applications
Applications are now invited for our next round of funding which is aimed at supporting grassroots community organisations across Scotland. Grants of up to £3,000.00 are available for a period of 12 months.
The Fund is looking for projects that:
- Support the participation in mainstream society for individuals with learning disabilities or long-term life limiting health conditions.
- Support young people who face long-term challenges living in poverty and inequality.
- Support those who have been excluded from school to access or return to education or training opportunities.
- Provide skills and training to those who are furthest from the labour market.
- Aim to improve the health and welfare of children and young people (being those under 25), in Scotland.
Please note the above are all in relation to supporting young people up to the age of 25 only.
Click here to find out more and apply.
Deadline for application submissions will be 30th November 2023.
Successful applicants can expect to be notified by February 2024.
The Essentia Foundation Trustees along with our Funding Partner, Foundation Scotland, look forward to reviewing your submissions and continuing to drive forward on our mission of improving health and social welfare of young people across Scotland.
Back to all news