Apply for Funding
Our funding round is now open for applications.
The fund is looking for projects that:
- Support the participation in mainstream society for individuals with learning disabilities or long-term life limiting health conditions
- Support young people who face long-term challenges living in poverty and inequality.
- Support those who have been excluded from school to access or return to education or training opportunities
- Provide skills and training to those who are furthest from the labour market
- Aim to improve the health and welfare of children and young people (being those under 25)
Please note the above are all in relation to supporting young people up to the age of 25 only.
Click here to find out How to Apply.
Deadline for application submissions will be 29th November 2021
Applicants can expect to be notified at the beginning of February. Please note this is slightly longer to coincide with the Festive Holiday period.
Back to all news